Monday, September 26, 2011

Obama and the Keystone Cops

From the beginning, I have stated that I tend to vote Republican and I voted for Senator McCain. From that beginning, I also pleaded for people to give the president a chance. Those days are now gone. Obama has become Jimmy Carter, Jr. He knew how to get elected, he just does not know how to govern ALL Americans. Accordingly, I have made no secret of the fact that I sincerely believe that another term for Obama would be a disaster for the country. I'm not sure enough republicans understand the idea. To this point, the field of republican candidates is, at best, uninspiring. At the worst, they are criminally negligent. As bad as the polls look for the president, I don't think Mitt and the Band of Renown, have any possibility to win. I don't know to whom the republicans can turn, but for mercy's sake-please turn to somebody. If there has ever been a time that the republicans needed a leader, it is now. How I miss Ronald Reagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers