Saturday, February 11, 2012

When the Right is NOT Right!

I have to admit, I'm starting to get tired of listening to these "conservatives" complaining that they will not vote for Romney under any circumstances whatsoever. Now let me state at the outset, I am not a big Romney fan. To be honest, I am not really impressed. However, I will take an unimpressive Romney over Barack Obama any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Obama is trying to move this country into an entitlement based country where we penalize the successful to improve the unsuccessful. There are a lot of issues on which Romney does not thrill me. But, given the alternative-what choice do I or any of the true conservatives have? As a wise man once said, "I may be rancid butter, but I'm on your side of the bread." I'm not thrilled with ANY of the republican candidates. I was almost hoping it might wind up in a deadlocked convention and the party would have to turn to another candidate entirely. However, it doesn't matter who the Republicans nominate-I will not vote for Barack Obama. In my humble opinion, his vision for America will destroy this country. Obama, like many of the liberal ilk, wants to punish the innovators and successful in order to "elevate" the unsuccessful. In Obama's world, the innovators should pay the way for the lazy. Give me Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, or even Ron Paul any day of the week over that ideology. It's time for the republicans to unite and defeat Obama. The future of our society is hinging on the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers