Thursday, January 1, 2009

President-Elect Obama

Let me start by stating the disclaimer, I did not vote for Mr. Obama. Sorry, but lets state the obvious, no one is hoping that he succeeds more than me. He's got alot on his plate, let's wish him all the luck in the world. My greatest fear is that he will be Robert Redford from the seventies movie "The Candidate." The character, upon winning the huge upset, looks at his campaign manager and says "What do we do now?" Lets hope that doesn't happen. We will be watching. Its interesting that the liberals are already moaning over some of his appointments. I honestly believe that his cabinet appointments up to this point, seem to point to the recognition that he will be the president of ALL the people. We Shall See!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers